Gordon Head Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy can help in the treatment of a range of problems, from muscle spasm due to pain, to muscle stiffness post sport. At the Shelbourne Physiotherapy Gordon Head Recreation Centre Clinic we combine Swedish Massage techniques with other soft tissue treatments such as Trigger Point Release, Sports Massage, Myofascial Release and Muscle Energy Techniques. These techniques can be combined to produce benefits such as…
- Improved joint mobility
- Increased breakdown of scar tissue and reduced inflammation
- Improved muscle tone and balance
- Relief of muscle tightness, stiffness, spasm
- Increased blood circulation and nutrients to the skin and muscles
- Reduced pain by release of endorphins
When you receive Massage Therapy at Shelbourne Physiotherapy you can be assured your treatment will be specific to your problem and conducted by a professional who understands the anatomy and physiology related to your problem.
If you feel our female Victoria Registered Massage Therapists can help with your pain please contact us at 250-595-5858.